6 weeks left of school and I don't have a clue what I'm gonna do once I graduate.
I have so many thoughts about just running away. Why is it that the future is always so terrifying? My mom told me 10 people were laid off at her work yesterday. If people can not even keep there jobs, how the hell am i supposed to find a job?
These are some ideas I have been kicking around.
1) work at Yosemite (mailed in my app... and waiting)
2) join the peace corps.
3) find an internship.
4) be a nomad, travel the country with Kramer and work odd jobs to make enough money to get by.
5) try and be a substitute teacher.
6) work the streets for money (only if I'm desperate) (kidding...) (sort of) (kidding about "sort of")
7) cry till someone gives me a job.
8) ........daaahh give up and live at home till I'm 40.
Any other ideas?